AppleOne in Sacramento is actively seeking an Accounting Manager with a CPA license for an excellent DIRECT HIRE opening!
Compensation: Up to $120,000 with a 10% annual bonus
Company location: Sacramento
This is a great role for an Accounting Manager with at least 3+ years of recent management experience.
Please see the details below and apply today!
1. Bachelor Degree in Accounting
2. Must be an active CPA
3. Must have prior management experience
4. Must have strong GAAP and Fixed Assets experience
5. Public Accounting experience preferred
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Oversees the activities of the Accounts Receivable function to ensure the accurate and timely management of all AR components including billings, collections, revenue recognition and reporting.
2. Oversees the activities of the Accounts Payable function to ensure the accurate and timely processing of accounts payable invoices, accurate recording of transactions, 1099 issuance and sales/use tax compliance.
3. Oversees the activities of the Payroll function to ensure the accurate and timely processing of payroll checks and payroll tax filings in multiple states. Ensures that Construction projects and Fixed Assets are properly recorded and depreciated in accordance with the Company's policies and GAAP.
4. Oversees the activities of the General Ledger Function to ensure the
accurate and timely closing of the General Ledger. Assures all transactions are recorded in adherence to Generally Accepted
5. Accounting Principles, including researching the impact of new accounting pronouncements and its effect on existing policies.
6. Manage issuance of corporate credit cards and ensure transactions are recorded appropriately.
7. Establishes and maintains processes and controls to achieve maximum efficiencies and adherence of accounting policies and procedures which verify the integrity of all systems, processes and data, and enhance the Company's value.
8. Ensures accurate and timely financial reporting to internal management and parent company.
9. Oversees all required statutory filings with all governmental agencies.
10. Provides guidance to Controller and Company senior management with respect to accounting policies and technical accounting interpretations.
11. Performs weekly cash management and forecast.
12. Performs monthly Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss account analysis by location.
13. Works closely with other department managers on interdepartmental process flows to support corporate goals.
14. Trains and mentors department staff.
15. Assists in the completion of special projects.
Qualified candidates are strongly encouraged to apply today!
We are an equal employment opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age (40 and over), gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other protected classification under federal and state law.