To satisfy growing business in our Product Security business unit in Springfield, Virginia we are looking for a Senior C# Developer with the following qualifications and experience:
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
• Bachelor's degree (or Master's degree) in a related field
• 8 or more years of experience
• Able to work both independently and as a team player within a multi-cultural group
• Capable of working in a fast-paced environment, adapting to change as needed
• Capable of working under deadlines
• Ability to excel in a collaborative and distributed team environment
• Able to resolve the difficult and complex challenges associated with the work performed
• Strong Communication skills
• Ability to write code that is easily understood and maintained
The ideal candidate is a full stack Web Developer with strong skills in:
• HTML 5.0 / CSS 3.0 / Bootstrap
• ASP.NET / C# / MVC / .NET Core
• Entity Framework / Data Modeling
nice to have
• SQL Server / T-SQL / Stored Procedures
• REST (WebAPI) / WCF / Web Services
• Object Oriented Design / SOLID principles
• Multithreading / Async
• TFS / Visual Studio
• Agile Scrum
• Test-Driven Development
The Senior C# Developer will perform the following duties:
• Work with Architects and Business Analysts to understand business and technical requirements
• Planning, designing, developing, testing, and implementing new feature functionality for software applications per customer or internal specifications
• Work at the lowest levels and taking the product through the entire lifecycle of analysis, design, coding, testing and implementation and support
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888 472-3411 or email accommodation@teksystems .com for other accommodation options.