Essential Job Functions:
- Proven success and experience project managing middle to large customized technical projects
- Facilitates all project related status meetings and communications with IT team members and our Business Partners to ensure projects are on target to meet their deadlines.
- Effectively communicates relevant project information to cross-functional team members and senior management.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion. Manages risks and mitigations accordingly.
- Creates and executes timely project work plans (including resource planning) with proven ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Responsible for time management tracking by project.
- Works effectively as a member of a team and independently.
- Maintains a high degree of customer/client/sponsor satisfaction while also maintaining necessary project controls.
- Demonstrates the ability to 'think outside the box' while identifying potential problems and developing creative solutions.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates consistent leadership and judgment
- Five or more years of project management experience required
- Five or more years of IT Infrastructure experience required
- PMP Certification is a plus (Project Management Professional), but not required
- Bachelors Degree required