- Will manage all aspects of a large scale project or projects with a higher degree of complexity and customer impact
- Effectively lead project teams and customer executives (not a note taker)
- Have the ability to build and sustain strong relationships with project team members and customers.
- Facilitate issue resolution - Identify customer issues, develop effective solutions and successfully manage the communication to the customer.
- Accountable for project schedule, financials, and deliverables
- Responsible for end-to-end management of project, i.e. all phases of project from concept, project planning, development, execution, monitoring to project close down.
- Report on project performance on at local and global levels (have the ability to communicate factual information to project team, executives as well as project stakeholders)
- Produces weekly status reports to management and project stakeholders
- Hands on project management or delivery experience – driving deliverables, getting things done and in detail enough to speak intelligently about what is being shipped and articulate issues, defects and resolutions.
- PM experience with software development and infrastructure projects (HW/SW)
- Managed project budgets in excess of $2M
- Managed projects with 30+ team members
- Must have a development background or have significant experience in application development, and moved into a project management rol
- Managed project teams over multiple geographical locations (preferably domestic and international)
- Strong writing skills
- Very organized and articulate
- Strong business acumen
- Analytical problem solving skills
- Bachelor’s degree