Join a vibrant and exceptional national organization with a strong team of volunteers and staff working as passionate partners toward improving the lives of families. You will be a strong manager and developer of people, a sophisticated leader and team builder, with an exemplary work ethic.
Strong knowledge of special events , corporate development, board building and strategic planning while providing leadership , passion and vision that is crucial to build mutually beneficial strategic partnerships with internal and external constituents.
This organization has a national staff team and volunteer leadership which will provide much opportunity and potential for growth.
HOME BASED, 25% travel across the market and to national meetings.
Competitive salary and excellent benefits provided.
All responses are held in the strictest of confidence.
Please respond with resume and cover letter immediately.
- Minimum 4 years experience in special event leadership and corporate development with strong budgeting, strategic planning and board building skills.
- Must have solid background in cultivating relationships with stakeholders
- Manage, mentor and motivate constituents in an effective, efficient and empowering manner.
- Ability to engage and attract volunteers and corporate leaders
- Strong work ethic.
- Knowledge of the local market
- Ability to respond quickly to deadlines.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills.
- Must demonstrate high degree of initiative and a commitment to service.
- Technologically strong. Work independently as well as part of a team.
- College degree preferred
ALL RESUMES ARE KEPT IN STRICT CONFIDENCE.