Group O is searching for an Executive Sales to oversee all aspects of the customer relationship inclusive of driving new revenue, maintaining account support, and building strong customer relationships with specific national accounts. The primary functions of this job include development, implementation and management of sales training program, on-boarding, accountability standards, strategic planning, sales growth, contract negotiations and customer service.
- Manage and develop Group O sales professionals enterprise-wide.
- Create, and maintain customer business plans that layout the strategy, objectives, and tactics to achieve success with a customer.
- Accountable for delivering revenue growth aligned with the category strategies of the company.
- Direct implementation and execution of sales policies and practices.
- Negotiate Client contracts, terms and conditions to ensure proper protections are in place
- Recommend sales strategies for improvement based on market research and competitor analysis.
- Identify and generate leads; managing prospect pipeline from interest (establishing relationship), development (understanding need), and close (achieving sales goals).
- Work cross functionally within company to ensure that the organization is aligned to the customer strategy
- Meet with key clients, assisting sales representative with maintaining relationships, and negotiating and closing deals.
- Prepare periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion. Accurately forecast revenue, and deliver results.
- Manage the RFP/RFQ process.
- Build, develop, and manage a sales team capable of carrying out needed sales and service initiatives.
- Develop, maintain and grow key customer relationships to ensure long-term business relationship
- Actively pursue new opportunities for growth with a customer.
- Own the customer relationship both internally and externally, inclusive of understanding of the P / L for the account, ensuring collection of A / R, managing customer issues related to product, field work, etc.
- Act as business and sales spokesperson as appropriate in customer, industry, and business environments.
- Oversee and participate in special projects as needed.