Syndications Project Manager-1700002229
In this role you will be a key contributor in the department, participating in the development of plans and processes and serving as an important interface to various process owners.
- Operational administrator / technical expert for Syndication Automation Management System
- Launch and execute improvement projects ensuring year over year improvements for Syndication Operations process
- Lead operational execution of Syndication Automation Management System future releases
- Determine requirements for new initiatives and leverage syndication best practices
- Drive the ongoing accuracy and relevance of data and processes
- Organize meetings, working sessions, training and development with various constituents
- Bachelor’s degree is highly desired
- Some financial industry experience is required
- Transportation Finance experience is highly desire
- Project Management skills and/or experience in process improvement is required
- Knowledge of syndication process is highly desired
- Candidates must possess strong problem solving skills
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written are required
- Microsoft Suite experience is required
At BMO Harris Bank, we have been helping our customers and communities for over 130 years. Working with us means being part of a team of talented, passionate individuals with a shared focus on working together to deliver great customer experiences. We stand behind your success with the support you need to turn your potential into performance.
To submit your application for this job, please go to:
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. By embracing diversity, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or veteran status.