Kelly Services has a new opening for a Sr. Java Developer in San Diego, CA for a 7+ month contract position. If you are interested please email your most updated resume at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Sr. Java Developer
- The Senior Java Developer positions will architect, analyze, design, implement, and unit test the components in the middleware.
- This position requires proficiency in developing real-time information processing systems, primarily in J2EE.
- The candidate should possess the ability to analyze and follow technical requirements, as well as possess a strong ability to communicate and work with internal TheraDoc teams and external customers.
- The candidate must be willing to work in a structured development methodology following standard operating procedures that are aligned with Company’s quality management process, including the production of prescribed quality artifacts to prove that good manufacturing processes were utilized in the production of the project / product.
- We are working on a Cloud platform: AWS / JAVA / Angular / Elastic Bean Stalk / Aurora / Cognito / HTML.
- Looking for both Front End heavy and Back End heavy developers.
- BS in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering, Bioinformatics degree or equivalent experience.
- 7+ years of professional software development experience in Java
- 5+ years’ experience RDBMS/JDBC/SQL
- Spring frameworks, particularly Cloud
- TEST DRIVEN (Unit Test & Integration Test)
- Backend Developers
- Advanced Java
- Front End Developers
- Advance Java Script / Angular with HTML / CSS
- Great written and verbal skills
- Team player & Self Driven
- Agile / Sprint execution experience
- Experience and expertise with object-oriented design and software patterns
- Experience working on real-time multi-threaded data processing
- Experience working with large scale enterprise software
- Experience analyzing code for performance and memory usage
- Experience developing and maintaining internal and external APIs
- Ability to create, analyze, and follow requirements
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Ability to analyze and communicate impact of software defects
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work well with team and customers
- Ability to evaluate new tools and technologies
- Experience with medical applications and terminology preferred
- Familiarity with Oracle, Netbeans, Eclipse SDK, JUnit or JMX Experience with Atlassian’s toolset (Jira, Confluence, FishEye, etc.)
- C/C++ & Visual Studio for some tooling.
- JNI Experience
- Medical Device Experience
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.