Candidate must be able to work W2.
Developers are responsible for development, programming,coding of Information Technology solutions. Developers are responsible for documenting detailed systemspecifications, participation in unit testing and maintenance of planned andunplanned internally developed applications, evaluation and performance testingof purchased products. Developers are responsible for including IT Controls toprotect the confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of theapplication and data processed or output by the application. Developers are assigned to moderately complexdevelopment projects.
• Write codefor moderately complex system designs. Write programs that span platforms. Codeand/or create Application Programming Interfaces (APIs).
• Write codefor enhancing existing programs or developing new programs.
• Review codedeveloped by other Developers.
• Provideinput to and drive programming standards.
• Writedetailed technical specifications for subsystems. Identify integration points.
• Reportmissing elements found in system and functional requirements and explainimpacts on subsystem to team members.
• Consult withother Developers, Business Systems Analysts, Project Managers and vendors.
• “Scope'time, resources, etc., required to complete programming projects. Seek reviewfrom other Developers, Business Systems Analysts or Project Managers onestimates.
• Perform unittesting and debugging. Set test conditions based upon code specifications. Mayneed assistance from other Developers and team members to debug more complexerrors.
• Supportstransition of application throughout the Product Development life cycle.Document what has to be migrated. Mayrequire more coordination points for subsystems.
• Researchesvendor products / alternatives. Conductsvendor product gap analysis / comparison.
• Accountablefor including IT Controls and following standard corporate practices to protectthe confidentiality, integrity, as well as availability of the application anddata processed or output by the application.
Other duties as assigned