Reporting to the Senior VP of Operations of an asset based total logistics firm that partners with Fortune 100 companies and Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers to fulfill their heavy industrial and manufacturing transportation requirements. With dedicated Long Haul service utilizing multiple gateways, direct delivery is offered along the entire Northern Mexican Border as well as into Ontario, Canada. A privately owned and operated business, the organization has the flexibility to create custom solutions to inbound and outbound transportation needs. Over 80 years in the transportation industry, with 150 Tractors and 275 Trailers, operating from 5 locations, and fully approved under the Free and Secure Trade (FAST) and the Customs Self-Assessment (CSA) and are a certified participant of the Customs Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT) and the Partners in Protection (PIP) programs.
Responsible for complete sales cycle process including suspect list initiation, lead generation, prospect qualification, analysis, and presentation(s), start-up and customer service follow-up after the sale, generating business in NAFTA lanes. Challenge is to increase revenues and improve profitability.
• Trucking Sales (15 years)
• NAFATA Lane Traffic
• National Account Management
• Pricing Exposure
• Time & Territory Management Reporting Processes
• Residence: Major Metropolitan (home office environment)
Background Preferred (but not required):
• Automotive relationships
• Worked with Operations Departments
• Computer literate (Office 2000 suite, Power Point, Word, Excel)
• Education: College Graduate- BA or BS
Other essential abilities and skills:
• Aggressive hunter sales mentality
• Strong presentation skills - formal and informal.
• Professional attitude and appearance
• Self-motivated, able to work on his/her own
US-MI-Home Office, USA
$120,000.00 - $140,000.00 /Year
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
Terms & Conditions