A Senior Sales Manager, Outside Sales, is responsible for representing the hotel's services and facilities to prospective clients and customers in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
The hotel is located conveniently in downtown Chicago near Navy Pier, Magnificent Mile, Chicago River and Chicago's finest attractions. The hotel has 455 suites and 20,000 square feet of meeting space.
What will I be doing?
As a Senior Sales Manager, Outside Sales, you would be responsible for representing the hotel's services and facilities to prospective clients and customers in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to inquiries from potential clients and customers seeking sleeping rooms, meeting space, food and beverage services, etc.
- Travel primarily outside the hotel to initiate new sales, solicit leads, hold conferences and make sales proposals and presentations
- Host and entertain clients and maintain client accounts
- Determine rates and negotiate contracts
- Develop sales strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!