Senior SQL Developer
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
All the ancillary functions of this position cannot be included in this description. The job description in no way implies that these are the only duties to be performed. An employee will be required to follow any other job-related instructions and to perform other job-related duties requested by the Vice President of Information Technology.
- Manage structure of data warehouse
- Develop and manage data integration (internal and external)
- Provide reporting to users and ad-hoc requests
- Deliver reporting platform using SSRS and Power BI
- Design, develop, manage various databases and work with associated applications
- Support external software and setup (capex, Dynamics GP, etc.)
- Provide data access consulting to internal business users
- Validate data to provide consistency from sources
- Lead execution of projects from design to delivery
- Use standard SQL coding and best practices
- Performance tuning as needed
- Create and maintain documentation of requirements and implementations
- Solid foundation of MS SQL server database development and reporting
- T-SQL, SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, views, stored procedures, functions and CTE
- Great attention to details and meeting deadlines
- Experience with Microsoft products like: MS Office and Office 365
- Experience with SharePoint and Azure preferred
- Knowledge of Power BI a plus
- Data warehousing concepts and multidimensional modeling
- RDBMS principals: table designs, normalization, relationships, data integrity, indexing
A bachelor’s degree is preferred, but not required in addition to 2-5 years of relevant work.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.