Remote - Senior Project Manager
Eckoh, a world leader in secure payment solutions, seeks a Senior Project Manager to join its growing team focused on the U.S. market.
As a Senior Project Manager, you will have full accountability for multiple, large projects. Reporting to the Vice President, Secure Payments Technology, you will be responsible for managing the entire project lifecycle including; defining the project scope, deliverables, schedules, budgets, task list, requirements gathering, project planning, resource management and successful execution.
You will also provide diligent internal reports on project status and revenue tracking, facilitate the setting of technical, functional and business requirements and develop detailed project plans. Your contribution to the Company’s direction and expansion will be key, by providing input from customers and trends observed in customer projects.
Technically, you will have at least 5 years’ experience managing large technical/software projects and will possess sound working knowledge of successful business practices. You will be highly analytical and have a good track record of estimating budgets and delivery within agreed timescales. It is expected you will be a Prince2 practitioner, or have equivalent experience, and will ideally have some experience in either of, or both, the telephony or secure payment technologies. You will also be highly skilled in the use of project planning tools such as Microsoft Project or similar tools.
On a personal level, you will pursue excellence in all aspects of business, be highly organized and possess strong communication skills in your ability to liaise affectively with key stakeholders, across various functions and organizations. You will be a strong relationship builder with evidence of growing successful long term business relationships and a team player supporting colleagues in achieving outstanding results for the team.
In return for your skills and experience, we offer a competitive salary and professional development coupled with an engaging working environment.
Full accountability for planning, successful execution and delivery of multiple and complex projects.
- Project management of multiple large projects
- Full accountability for entire project lifecycle including; defining project scope, deliverables, schedules, budgets, tasks list, requirements gathering, project planning and execution
- Establish and maintain smooth communication and a solid and productive relationship with the customer through regular reporting, meeting and follow-up
- Provide diligent internal reports on project status and revenue tracking
- Facilitate setting of technical, functional and business requirements
- Develop detailed project plans
- Identify, escalate and resolve any issues
- Communicate project status with key stakeholders
- Minimize exposure and risk across multiple projects
- Contribute to company direction by providing input from customers and trends observed in customer projects
- Post project analysis of service and project performance
- Support the sales team where required