Compensation: $120,000.00 to $150,000.00 per year
Senior Mobile Developer Direct Hire Opening in San Diego (Sorrento Valley)
Our team is looking for an experienced Senior Mobile Developer developer to grow its development team. We are experiencing tremendous growth and needs to expand the team in order to maintain its leadership in the construction automation market.
Developers at our company work with cross-functional teams to advance a mobile+cloud solution to manage construction projects, from the Google campus to the Freedom Towers in New York. Subcontractors use our product to track projects from labor to materials to equipment, track actual costs vs budget, and manage many types of documents, from daily reports to change orders. Workers interact with the cloud-based system via mobile applications from the field, while office staff monitor activity and project status via a web interface.
As a full stack developer, you will help us create and expand applications using modern front end frameworks and RESTful APIs to SQL. We are looking for people who can thrive in a highly collaborative environment and find creative solutions using the latest technology. You should be an enthusiastic and active contributor to the product and the team and be excited to learn something new every day.
- Professional, Highly Motivated, Integrity
- Energy Source, Hard-Working & Passionate
- Leadership Qualities, Collaborative & Builds a Sense of Team
- Intelligent, Quick Learner, Able to Execute, Results Oriented
- Action Oriented & Ambitious
Responsible for leading and participating in all phases of the development life cycle of eSUB’s mobile platform.
- Lead a team of mobile engineers by providing architectural direction and engineering mentorship
- Design, implement and test new features and enhancements
- Tract and report progress in daily meetings
- Support other engineers with code reviews
- Take part in architecture, design and technology reviews
- Create task complexity and effort estimates
- Support QA team with test case creation and reviews
- Investigate and debug QA and customer generated issue tickets
Skills and Qualifications:
- B.S. or M.S. in Computer Science or equivalent
- 5+ years developing software in a structured corporate environment
- 2+ years working on mobile applications
- Expert knowledge of iOS and/or Android application development
For additional details regarding the Senior .Net Developer role, please reach out to me directly; Shell Lal
Assistant Vice President
Robert Half Technology
858-558-6990 ext. 25953
[Click Here to Email Your Resumé]