Kelly IT is looking for a Senior Meteor Developer for an excellent opportunity in the Torrance area!
Overview: As a Senior Meteor developer, candidate will be an integral part of the development team responsible for building and enhancing the company’s suite of solutions. Our ideal candidate is both confident in their abilities, and open to learning from team members as the solutions evolve and grow. You are passionate about intuitive design and understand how our end users utilize technology.
- The Full Stack/Front-end developer will work as a member of a team utilizing the agile development methodologies.
- Responsible for the coding of new products as well as the enhancement and maintenance of existing products.
- In addition to programming, the developer is called upon to gather requirements from users, define programming specifications, create and unit test software created.
- Support technical and customer service with critical support tickets.
- Promote and support best practices for software development including writing secure code
- Design and build new features and maintain existing features
- Design and develop scalable applications
- Participate in software architecture discussions
- Contribute to the development of the core services framework
- Improve software development process with a focus on performance, quality assurance, unit tests & security
- Incorporate tools and measures for performance, error reporting and analytics
- Collaborate with other engineers on guidelines for building new and updating existing services
- Produce documentation for development process, standards, conventions
- Proven ability to work in a fast paced continuous integration/continuous improvement environment
- Able to deliver high quality code in a timely fashion
- Active contributor to a team culture of ownership, accountability, quality and individual growth
- 7+ years Web programming (Meteor/MEAN/Angular)
- Meteor/MEAN/Angular and associated frameworks
- 7+ years Database experience in multi-tier transactional application
- Mongo / MySQL / Multi-value database technologies
- Internet Protocols (HTTP / HTTPS, SMTP, DNS)
- Proven experience in troubleshooting and solving complex problems
- Must demonstrate good communications skills
- Must be highly motivated, creative and thorough
- BS degree in computer science or equivalent experience
Please visit the Kelly Career Network for more opportunities!
Kelly IT Services is a leading IT staffing firm, providing employers with the best candidates & job-seekers with IT career opportunities.
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.