My Client is a small but growing innovative nanotechnology company developing point-of-care diagnostics to address a broad range of diseases. As part of their expansion program, they have identified the need to add a Sr. Manufacturing Director to drive efficiency in a wide range of its production operations
- Develop manufacturing resource strategies, allocate budgets and tools to support product platforms.
- Develop and expand the manufacturing team
- Establish and approve manufacturing operational objectives and assignments, in accordance with ISO and GXP standards.
- Communicate manufacturing issues to executive management, users and staff
- BS/BA degree, MS preferred in Biomedical or Chemical Engineering
- 10+ years experience in the development of devices and biologics
- Strong background in manufacturing process and product development
Working knowledge of GLP/GMP systems
- Experience with medical and DOD product applications
- Experience in validating aseptic processes
- Ability to troubleshoot, solve difficult problems and develop process improvements
- Track record in managing both small teams and rapidly growing teams.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects.
- Strong project management and personnel management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
Keywords: BS/MS Biomedical, Chemical Engineering, GLP, GMP, manufacturing process and product development, medical and DOD applications, devices, biologics, aseptics
Qualified candidates send a MS Word version of your resume to [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]