Senior Application Developer - (Interface Developer- Rebate App) needed for contract to hire opportunities with Yoh's client located in Gen Allen, VA. Multiple openings on W-2 only.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- Medicaid and MCO space experience
- Applications development with Informatica(latest versions) experience
- Oracle/SQL Server/Flat files
- Architecture/design experience
What You'll Be Doing:
- Responsible for development of interfaces for Rebate application with focus on faster turn around and data quality utilizing Informatica.
- Analyzes problems in terms of detailed requirements.
- Participates in Use Case Analysis, System Architecture and Design based on requirements.
- Verifies program logic by preparing tests data for trial runs.
- Coordinates Test strategy and implements measures to ensure code quality.
- May also do coding from flow charts/Erwin data models, and confer with technical personnel in systems design and architecture planning.
What You Bring to the Table:
- Candidate should have three years of health care experience.
- 2-4 years of experience working on Rebate application in Medicaid and MCO space.
- 7-10 years of experience of developing applications with Informatica and used latest versions.
- Development of interfaces/load process using Databases Oracle/SQL Server/Flat files.
- Experience in UNIX shell scripting is a plus.
- The job requires for the person to be 40% systems analyst and 40% development and 20% support role.
- Candidate should have an appetite to take lead, ownership, self-motivate and follow/enhance process.
- Candidate should have hands on architecture/design experience.
- Candidate should be able to collaborate with business to identify the business needs and translate to IT requirements and solution.
- Candidate should be able to observe, optimize and improve the efficiencies and take proactive lead in developing/recommending solution.
- Have good communication skills and takes complete ownership proactively.
What's In It For You?
We welcome you to be a part of one of the largest and legendary global staffing companies to meet your career aspirations. Yoh's network of client companies has been employing professionals like you for over 65 years in the U.S., UK and Canada. Join Yoh's extensive talent community that will provide you with access to Yoh's vast network of opportunities and gain access to this exclusive opportunity available to you.
- Medical, Dental & Vision Benefits
- 401K Retirement Saving Plan
- Life & Disability Insurance
- Direct Deposit & Weekly ePayroll
- Employee Discount Programs
- Referral Bonus Programs
Recruiter: Harsha Agrawal
Phone Number: 314-365-6747
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process