Sr. Java Developer (Integration/Fuse) needed for a contract opportunity with Yoh's client located in Audubon PA.
The Big Picture - Top Skills You Should Possess:
- J2ee, JSF
What You'll Be Doing:
- Deliver multi-site capability (where applicable), standard monitoring, regression automation suite & single sign on features in addition to the modernized applications for better user experience, security and maintainability.
- Provide architectural and design support/direction for Java development teams integrating Fuse
- Help develop a base framework which can be leveraged by other Java developers as libraries
- Perform a thorough code analysis
- Code rewrite versus code reuse
- Unit test cases
- Update and modify the migration plan as needed
- Develop the new application components and services
- Integrate the components and external systems
- Application deployment to QA and defect fixes
- Performance testing and Application Tuning
- User acceptance testing and signoff
- Production deployment
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- This job requires excellent communication skills and the ability to work closely with others. Feedback and suggestions on processes are needed. Works under minimum supervision. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Bachelors or more advanced degree
- 5 years or more experience as a Java developer in a technical organization writing software applications
- Excellent customer support including good communication, written and verbal skills and problem solving ability
- Demonstrated ability to debug and maintain complex systems, particularly those created by other developers with minimal available documentation
- J2EE, Integration, Fuse, Agile SCRUM exposure, JSF, jQuery, *Faces
Get Hired, Apply Now!
Recruiter: Diana Allen
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple. Partner with Yoh to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the US and UK. Find out more here!
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V. Click here to contact us if you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation in the application process.
TAX TERM: CON_W2