My client is a successful publisher and distributor of gift products with an extensive customer base. This is an inside sales position. Reporting to the Managing Director the ideal candidate will be goal oriented and love the thrill of a hunt. As the rep manager you will be responsible for the driving sales primarily through our independent commissioned sales reps, supporting the reps and holding them accountable for their territory and goals, funneling and following up on leads to appropriate reps in the field. You must ensure that company standards and procedures are being met in order to achieve maximum performance and profit for the company.
• Grow existing business with current customers primarily through the company’s existing network of sales reps.
• Monitor reps’ performance and communicate monthly.
• Work with other leaders within the company to design, implement, and track sales incentives for field reps to increase year over year sales.
• Build sustainable relationships with retailers.
• Seek new market opportunity by developing relationships through phone calls, email, direct mail
• Generate, distribute and ensure that leads are promptly and successfully followed up and converted into sales.
• Make direct contact with customers and ask for their business.
• Develop and grow business relationships to build solid networks and a steady flow of opportunities.
• Work collaboratively with internal teams to support the overall sales function and financial health of the company.