We are looking for a Project Manager. In this role you will provide project execution and monitoring of assigned solutions contracts.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides support to the Program Manager (PM) for project execution and monitoring of assigned solutions contracts and/or subcontracts.
- Participates in project kickoff activities, develops key project artifacts including fully resourced schedules, and coordinates activities with customer representatives.
- Supports adherence to deliverables, schedules, budgets and contract requirements.
- Creates and executes Project Execution Plans in accordance with company Project Execution Process plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Perform project resource coordination, including subcontractor management.
- Provide guidance and oversight in support of project team personnel.
- Responsible for the timely creation, content and review of project deliverables prepared by team.
- Effectively applies company Project Execution Process methodology and enforces project standards.
- Prepares for project reviews and quality assurance procedures.
- Minimizes company’s exposure and risk on assigned projects through the continuous identification and mitigation of project risks throughout the project lifecycle.
- Ensures project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately.
- Facilitates effective communication across organizations.
- Interfaces with internal Engineering organization and customers as needed.
- Ensure all project activities are completed according to performance specifications, federal/state/local codes, and site directives.
- Interface with on-site customer representatives to provide accurate status reporting of the project, to address any concerns or issues, and to resolve problems that may impact the delivery of the work.
- Oversee all sub-contractors to ensure work activities are completed within the scope of work, to contractual terms, and within project schedules.
- Provide hands-on support, as required, to implement the designs in a quality, safe and timely manner.
KNOWLEDGE AND EDUCATION:
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technical discipline and 3-5 years of operational experience managing the technical execution of projects.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
- Must have demonstrated experience in managing project teams.
- Must possess excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be a self-starter and require minimal supervision.
- Capable of understanding technically complex systems and products and translating them into easily understood business terms.
- Objective and fact-based approach to problem solving that is highly quantitative.
- Exhibit a high level of leadership ability.
- Proficient in using Visio, Word, Excel, Outlook, MS Project
- Some Travel will be required
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 9,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent: people like you.
Last year we found 10,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career today.
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to have a role in managing employment opportunities for more than one million workers around the globe. We employ 550,000 of these individuals directly with the remaining workers engaged through our talent supply chain network of supplier partners. Revenue in 2015 was $5.5 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.