Project Manager - Information Systems
SNI Technology is working with a large local health insurance company that is growing their team and is looking for a Project Manager to join their Information Systems team. As a Project Manager you will create, update, and manage full scale detailed project plans for the development and testing of new systems, as well as creating and maintaining procedures and policies and managing vendor relationships.
As the Project Manager you will be responsible for bridging diverse technical and functional teams ensuring requirements are met. You will do this with the creation of objectives and business cases, writing of specifications, schedule creation, reporting, funding and staffing allotment. You will proactively manage changes to project scope, identify and design contingency plans for any problems that may impact the delivery of the work. You have a full working knowledge of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) and various methodologies (Agile, Waterfall), and can roll up your sleeves to spot check, create test cases, perform validation, and conduct UAT with internal business owners.
- 3+ years' experience in Project Management in Information Systems
- 2+ years of Healthcare industry experience
- Project Management (PMP) certification
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Projects with intermediate computer and keyboarding skills
- Possess basic knowledge of data structures, SQL and Oracle data querying
- Capable of understanding technically complex systems and products and translating them into easily understood business terms.
- Objective and fact-based approach to problem solving that is highly quantitative.
- Exhibit a high level of leadership ability.
- Strong communication and presentation skills in interacting with management and communicating functional vision
- Excellent critical thinking, organizational, analytical, and planning skills with demonstrated high attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, or Business Administration
- MBA degree desirable
Local Candidates Only
The employer is unable to provide sponsorship at this time.
US Citizens and all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.