Northwest Indianapolis company is looking for a Project Manager for a Direct Hire opportunity!
Project Managers own the responsibility of successfully coordinating the execution of client initiated marketing fulfillment projects. Once a project has been initiated the Project Manager will review the request, define the required activities, estimate those activities and once approved coordinate the accurate, timely and efficient completion of that project.
This role requires an understanding of project management principles, our production capabilities, the time elements required to complete those activities and the ability to work across functional areas to navigate projects to a successful closure. Attention to detail and a sense of ownership over each project is a key element of success.
ROLE SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ability to translate client requests into actionable tasks.
- Ability to estimate those tasks given guidelines and assistance from subject matter experts.
- Coordination with multiple departments to ensure tasks are well defined and on track.
- Detailed task management and attention to detail while handling multiple projects.
- Accurately updating project details within our production job management systems.
- Critical thinking and ability to collaborate with other functional teams to improve our overall methods and procedures.
- Solid foundation in the use of Excel for managing key information related to projects.
- Assist in training new team members as needed.
DESIRED CANDIDATE PROFILE
- Minimum of BS/BA degree.
- Strives for continuous evolvement and possesses a learner-focused attitude.
- The highest degree of respect for others.
- Ability to manage change and keep a clear perspective of end goals.
- Team worker with positive outlook who can inspire and motivate others.
- Solutionist; ability to problem solve, build and present potential project execution paths.
DESIRED TECHNICAL SKILLS
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Experience with ERP and/or Job Management Systems
- Understanding of Lean Six Sigma and/or TQM methods
- Knowledge and understanding of the five phases of Project Management
- PMP certification a definite plus