This Company is # 1 Energy & Water Cloud Platform solely focused in the Energy and Utility sector with core areas of concentration in Customer Engagement, Mobile Workforce and Smart Analytics. We are a fast-paced company that provides comprehensive benefits, a dynamic culture, and many opportunities for career growth.
The Product Engineering Technical Lead / Manager will be providing technical and business direction for the product engineering, development, design, and systems integration for this company's products and clients engagement from product roadmap to implementation. The Product Technical Lead / Manager will be applying industry trends and developments to improve service to our clients. Product lead manager will participate in industry conference related to business and technology trends to provide future product roadmap.
- Proficient in handling the most complex of technical product engineering and development concepts, latest software tools and technologies, strong database concepts and designing techniques.
- Understands different technologies like Mobility, AI / Machine learning, Big Data, IOT, programming languages and ability to solve problems in product design, engineering, coding, testing and deployment.
- Possesses good knowledge of different software systems like Mobility, Cloud, SaaS, client/server architectures and various compatibility requirements.
- Experience in product engineering and development troubleshooting, software development processes and ability to understand and implement client requirements.
- Ability to communicate effectively with teams like engineering, marketing, quality and implementations
- Understand product features, uses cases, work flows, requirements, coordinate with resources and direct the projects in the right direction in a timely manner
- Ability to manage change and effectively pass on the information down the line to concerned teams for smoother execution
- Delegate and allocate responsibilities efficiently to manage projects end to end
- Easily recognizes system deficiencies and implements effective solutions.
- Creates and executes product engineering and development plans and revises as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Keeps project manager well informed of status of development effort and serves as liaison between development staff and project manager.
- Owns the product development and release lifecycle and is responsible for managing technical risks throughout the product development and releases.
- Performs code reviews and mentors junior developers.
- Manages technical resources within budget and project schedule.
- Consistently delivers high-quality services to product release
- Excellent positive attitude and communication
- BS/MS in Computer Science or IT related Engineering
- At least 7-10 years of prior experience with Software Product Engineering company
- Have to be passionate about product development and engineering and have strong previous technical leadership experience
- Experience with MS .NET, Java, Databases, Mobility, Big Data , Advance technologies like AI / Machine Learning is a major plus