Do you have a background in office administration? Let Vaco serve as your advocate in presenting you to clients who are looking for Office Managers to support their office here in the Nashville market.
Our recruiting staff will give you an advantage over your competition by promoting your strengths and assets directly to hiring managers while helping you to be more prepared for your interviews.
From keeping you up to date on market trends and industry expectations, to providing you with valuable insight into the company's culture, compensation expectations and growth opportunities of specific clients, Vaco will give you the edge you need in today's highly competitive job marketplace. If you are ready to build your Accounting experience toward a path to true financial security, let Vaco open the door for you. Apply today!
Basic Job Duties and Expectations:
- Proficient in Word, Excel and Microsoft Publisher (page layout and design for brochures/flyers)
- Excel spreadsheets- some light accounting and bill payments
- Create sales packages and presentations for sales team
- Manage all website updates
- Maintain database management
- Working with financials-researching, assisting
- Assist with lease information, contracts and also assist the legal department
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Manage executive schedules
- Strong communication skills, both written and oral