We are looking for a dynamic individual with project management background to join our growing Technology and Management Consulting (TMC) Practice specifically in the Performance Improvement group. Someone who is looking for an entrepreneurial opportunity within the security of a well-established company. This position will be directly involved with relationship management, supervision of staff, onsite client projects and development of the Management Consulting Practice.
As a TMC consultant, you will be able to draw from your experience and knowledge to help clients improve their business by providing services such as ERP Implementations, Business Analysis, Process Improvement, Financial Transformation, Financial Modeling, Project Management, Post-merger Integration, Policy and Procedure Design and Optimization, Fast Close, and Complex Project Management. This practice line is exciting, growing and offers tremendous career opportunity.
- Consulting with executives, operational, branch and other management personnel to improve their businesses.
- All engagements require process analysis, project management skills and the ability to work in collaborative teams.
- All engagements involve the analysis, development and documentation of improvement opportunities, and may include implementation and training components.
- Work will primarily be performed at client locations.
- Business development and relationship building
- Staff mentoring/training Required Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or related field
- 5 years relevant work experience in performance improvement consulting
- Ability to break complex issues into project steps and problem solve
- Ability to facilitate clients, and project teams, at all levels of the organization
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong data assimilation and organization skills
- Strong self-direction and team working skills
- Ability to travel Preferred Qualifications:
- Consulting or Professional Services firm experience is a preferred
- Understanding and demonstrated experience with working with multiple clients
- Previous experience with operational process reviews and basic internal control requirements
- Ability to anticipate and address client concerns and issues
- Previous experience with NetSuite or Microsoft Dynamics AX, GP, NAV or CRM
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Location Street Address: 13355 Noel Road, One Galleria Tower, 8th Flr
Region: Central Region
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Travel Required: Yes
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID: TXMC19406