Comcast brings together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to create the world's best entertainment and online experiences. As a Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to lead the future in media and technology, we want you to fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Responsible for contributing to the mission and vision of the Human Resources Data Management Group. Provide quality support services with a high degree of customer satisfaction, expertise, and timeliness consistent with Service Level Agreements (SLAs). Responsible for evaluating and analyzing inquiries/transactions and determining the appropriate resolution/escalation.
• Create and maintain the organizational structure of Comcast within SAP based on requests received from HR Leaders, Talent Acquisition and Finance
• Process pay-impacting employee life cycle changes and other Personnel Administration updates in SAP based on requests received from HR Leaders, Talent Acquisition and Finance
• Manage and evaluate/validate a large volume requests as they are received for accuracy and appropriateness (aka validating tax structure is accurate, exemption status of position matches the job, cost center is appropriate, etc.)
• Receive, analyze and subsequently process high volumes of complex transactions. The types of OM transactions completed include (but not limited to) the creation of work locations, positions and jobs as well as all position movements including the simple department restructures, mass position movements due to compensation audits as well as the major region or division realignments. PA transactions include (but not limited to) manual entry, removal and effective date change of actions such as new hire/rehire, transfer, change in pay, in-line promotion, leave of absence, termination, severance; mass entry of actions/changes using Winshuttle tool
• Track cases for documentation and work allocation purposes using the case management system
• Complete multiple audits of the structure within SAP and evaluating the results to identify potential pay, tax, cost, and headcount allocation impacts to the employee and the business
• Constant communication and partnering with field HR reps to assist in the completion of updated procedures to gear towards the understanding of OM processes and procedures
• Participate in the testing process within SAP as it relates to enhancements and new projects
• Thorough validation and analysis of data prior to making changes in the system as to avoid potential security, payment and access problems in the field
• Delegate and coordinate cases with other team members to ensure requests are completed within required service level agreement
• Takes initiatives and responds to rapidly changing priorities
• Has access to and handles extremely sensitive information (confidential company, salary and personal information) using considerable tact, diplomacy, discretion and judgment
• Continuously strives to improve processes/tools/skills utilizing available software
• Possesses knowledge of, and perform responsibilities in compliance with company policies and procedures
• Implement/update OM and PA processes and procedures
• SAP knowledge a must
• Other duties as assigned
• Regular, consistent and punctual attendance. Must be able to work nights and weekends, variable schedule(s) and overtime as necessary.
• High School or Equivalent
• Generally requires 2-5 years related experience
Comcast is an EOE/Veterans/Disabled/LGBT employer