A Guest Services Manager is responsible for managing the Guest Services operations to include hiring, supervision, training, discipline of Guest Services team members and maintain the quality of services within company brand standards and property objectives in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
What will I be doing?
As Guest Services Manager, you would be responsible for managing the Guest Services operations to include hiring, supervision, training, discipline of Guest Services team members and maintaining the quality of services within the company standards and property objectives in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Manage all Guest Service operations to include, but not limited to, guest luggage and package storage and delivery, message delivery, valet and parking services, gratuity distribution, systems management, budget and forecasting, department management, policy and procedure implementation and enforcement and meeting participation and facilitation
- Oversee daily operations in all Guest Services departments
- Manage administrative projects and ensure adherence to established quality standards
- Monitor and develop team member performance to include, but not limited to, providing supervision, scheduling, conducting counseling and evaluations and delivering recognition and reward
- Monitor and assess service and satisfaction trends, evaluate and address issues and make improvements accordingly
- Recruit, interview and train team members
- Assist in transporting guests to and from the airport terminals.
***NOTE: A California Class B Commercial License is required to drive hotel shuttles. Applicants without a Class B license must have a clean driving record and be able to pass the DMV written test within two weeks of hired date. A copy of DMV record must be present during the interview.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!