The Sales Manager handling the group Entertainment Market and FIT Market at the Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills is responsible for representing the hotel's services and facilities to prospective clients and customers in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability.
The architecture of Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills is a thoughtful response to its urban context, a context established by the convergence of Santa Monica and Wilshire Boulevards and exudes the essence of its varied streetscape. The design itself is responsive to the overall architectural styles prominent in Southern California, and is a contemporary interpretation of Hollywood glamour drawing inspiration from the rich history of California's Streamline Modern style.
Guests at the hotel will enjoy unrivalled views in every direction from oversized private balconies - 'classic lanais' - each providing shade and privacy for guests, functioning as an extension of the already expansive suites.
Rising up from the vibrant energy of the streetscape, the building terraces at the third level reveal Celebrity Villa Suites with spacious private patios and luxurious gardens, ensuring a retreat that is most alluring and serene. The rooftop pool deck, available only to hotel guests, will be the loftiest and largest rooftop destination of its kind in Beverly Hills. Impeccably landscaped, the rooftop gathering area will include, VIP cabanas, a lounge area with panoramic views as well as a swimming pool.
What will I be doing?
As a Sales Manager, you would be responsible for representing the hotel's services and facilities to prospective clients and customers in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Respond to sales inquiries from potential clients and customers seeking sleeping rooms, meeting space, food and beverage services, etc.
- Initiate new sales, prospects and qualifies leads and solicits potential clients
- Host and entertain clients and maintain client accounts
- Conduct property site visits and answer questions
- Determine rates, prepare proposals, negotiate contracts, service accounts and analyze lost business for the hotel(s)
- Develop sales plans and strategies to meet or exceed established revenue and room night goals
- Partner with operations departments to ensure full participation in servicing accounts
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!