McKesson is in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. McKesson Technology Solutions provides software, services and consulting to hospitals, physician offices, imaging centers, home health care agencies and payors. We also provide interactive connectivity services that streamline clinical, financial and administrative communication between patients, providers, payors, pharmacies and financial institutions. Our solutions are designed to improve patient safety, reduce the cost and variability of care, improve health care efficiency and better manage revenue streams and resources.
Every single McKesson employee contributes to our missionby joining McKesson Technology Solutions you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us improve everything we touch, from providers to payors to pharmacies. You'll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that's vital to us all.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career.
A Manager position within the MTS Division Finance Center of Excellence Group that will be responsible for supporting the financial planning and analysis activities of McKesson Technology Solutions (Enterprise Information System and Relay Health Pharmacy)
MTS Shared Services Support
This position is expected to provide Finance support (including Forecasting, Budgeting and Long Range Plan development) to the MTS Shared Services groups (such as, Legal, HR, and Accounting). This position will require business partnership and communication with senior leadership levels.
The following will be the responsibility of this position:
- Reporting Deliver standard reporting on the Profit and Loss to MTS and McKesson leadership for Shared Services Groups. Additionally, this position will be responsible for creating ad hoc reporting to address reporting needs of the MTS Executive leadership team.
- Analysis - Analyze the key drivers and metrics vs. historical performance, budgets, forecasts, and strategic plans and communicate results to leadership for decision support, plan reviews and operational reviews.
- Process Improvement Drive process improvement initiatives related to any planning, reporting, or analytic process.
- Handle the allocation process of the Shared Services/Corporate costs to the MTS Business Units and provide transparent reporting to support any variances.
Planning & Forecasting
This position is expected to support the financial planning activities of the MTS Division group in a manner that yields challenging, but achievable, strategic plans, budgets and forecasts and provides clear understanding of results.
The following will be the responsibility of this position:
- Manage and advise the Shared Services Leadership on plan and forecast results based on a thorough knowledge of the targets, history, market conditions, metrics, resources, initiatives and investments at the division and business unit levels.
- Utilize and review standard planning and forecasting formats to drive consistent planning across the shared service groups
- Utilize financial systems (TM1, SAP, Hyperion) to consolidate and report on plans and forecasts
TM1 Allocation Database
This position will maintain and setup TM1 allocation engine for MTS Shared Services and BUs. This will necessitate technical expertise of the TM1 system and strong attention detail. Financial Modeling
Maintain and develop various financial models to support decision making by executive leadership, ensuring quality, accuracy and focused analytic review including:
- Strategic Planning
- Operating Expense trends and analytics
Special Projects/Ad Hoc
This position is expected to possess the skills and initiative to carry out special financial planning and/or analysis of projects of varying nature and complexity with limited supervision by clarifying objectives and assumptions or making appropriate judgments where necessary. This may include analysis of competition, financial metrics, process improvement initiatives, investments, six-sigma, etc
The position requires less than 10% travel. Workload will vary with closing and budgeting periods being particularly heavy.
3+ years of financial or accounting experience and demonstrated leadership skills
- GAAP - Excellent knowledge of GAAP.
- Financial Statements Excellent knowledge of financial statements.
- Modeling - Excellent financial modeling skills.
- Analysis & Problem Solving - Demonstrated ability to analyze and solve business problems.
- Communication - Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Systems - Advanced Excel skills. SAP, TM1
- Customer Service - Self-motivated, proactive and strong customer service orientation.
- Planning & Organizing - Excellent organization and planning skills.
- Adaptability - Ability to work well under pressure and in an environment of change
Additional Knowledge & Skills
- Software/Technology industry experiences a plus
4-year degree in finance or related field or equivalent experience. MBA preferred in finance or related field
General Office Demands
Benefits & Company Statement
McKesson believes superior performance individual and team that helps us drive innovations and solutions to promote better health should be recognized and rewarded. We provide a competitive compensation program to attract, retain and motivate a high-performance workforce, and it's flexible enough to meet the different needs of our diverse employee population.
We are in the business of better health and we touch the lives of patients in virtually every aspect of healthcare. We partner with payers, hospitals, physician offices, pharmacies, pharmaceutical companies and others across the spectrum of care to build healthier organizations that deliver better care to patients in every setting.
But we can't do it without you. Every single McKesson employee contributes to our missionwhatever your title, whatever your role, you act as a catalyst in a chain of events that helps millions of people all over the globe. Talented, compassionate people are the future of our companyand of healthcare. At McKesson, you'll collaborate on the products and solutions that help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare. Working here is your opportunity to shape an industry that's vital to us all.
McKesson is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer minorities/females/veterans/persons with disabilities.
Qualified applicants will not be disqualified from consideration for employment based upon criminal history.
No agencies please.