Financial Analyst - ManagerCompensation:
$85,000.00 to $100,000.00 per year
My client located in Acworth, GA is looking for a Manager of FP&A-Manufacturing
and reporting to the Director of Finance
- Manage a senior analyst and the FP&A Workplan to execute on planned tasks
- Engage the business units Finance directors and controllers to support the operating unit requirements and to communicate FP&A requirements
- Develop and present supporting explanations for month end results
- Support the development of monthly and quarterly Business Unit's reporting requirements
- Ad hoc financial analysis of financial and operating metrics to support Business Unit
- Responsible for the generation of the monthly Consolidated financial outlook for P&L, Balance Sheet and Cash Flow
- Develop timing of deliverables and communicate to organization accordingly
- Analysis of business unit results: P&L and Balance Sheet
- Develop quarterly competitive analysis information and trends
- Streamline data collection for various FP&A requirements
- Enhance reporting accuracy and improve turnaround timeframes
- Development of an FP&A knowledge base that will house key metrics by business units to allow for the efficient development of ad hoc queries
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted and considered; please no phone calls
If you are interested in this opportunity with a growing organization please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Qualified Candidates will:
- Have a Bachelor of Science degree in Finance, Business, Accounting or Economics
- Have 5+ years of Finance in a manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills and experience in managing goals through collaboration and teamwork and leading financial reporting, financial variance analysis, product line analytics, and product development analyses, and close process
- Have good written and verbal communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and oral/written/presentation communication skills required.
- Only qualified candidates will be considered and contacted. Please no phone calls
- Client is ready to hire asap!!!!
For immediate and confidential consideration, please send resumes to Luv Mirani at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 340 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was named to FORTUNE® magazine's list of 'World's Most Admired Companies' and was the highest-ranked staffing firm. (March 1, 2016), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague.
Contact your local Robert Half Finance & Accounting office at 844.539.2523 or visit roberthalf.com/finance
to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities..
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
$85,000.00 - $100,000.00 /Year