Administer, manage, and lead our client's Quality Department. Develops, implements, and coordinates through support staff and managers, product assurance program to prevent or eliminate defects in new or existing products. Lead a team of QA inspectors.
* Maintain and oversee the company's ISO 9001 QMS system
* Conducting a Management Review of the QMS system
* Managing and performing internal audits and scheduling
* Prepare organization for ISO 9001 audit
* Addressing non-conformities from previous internal and external audits
* Insuring that organizational systems and training is in place
* Administering document control and configuration management system
* Ensuring that documentation and design controls are appropriate for organization
* Develop and interpret engineering documentation, contracts, and Mil-STDs for translation into the quality system in support of production
* Identify manufacturing process improvements to reduce scrap, reduce rework and failures/rejects, and simplify operations
* Work from sales through RMAs to ensure the company is maintaining a corrective actions process and documentation as well as follow-up and closing pending preventive and corrective action requests
* Manage our NIOSH and ITARs process and approvals
* Aid engineering in new product research and development
* Overseeing established calibration and testing program
* Communicate with external customers
* Other duties as assigned and travel as required
Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email [email protected] .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.