The Director, IT is responsible for leading, organizing, and overseeing and implementing all IT operations including infrastructure design, maintenance, desktop support, remote computing, application development, telephony, deployment and Sarbanes-Oxley compliance.
In addition you will establishes policies and procedures for managing all aspects of the technical infrastructure and will oversee the activities of a technically and culturally diverse IT team.
Specific functions will include:
- Provide a strategic vision for the application of technology to achieve differentiated and valued end-user experiences
- Collaborate with stakeholders to assess and recommend technologies
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technology standards, industry trends, emerging technologies and related practices
- Ensure successful and timely project delivery
- Manage multiple initiatives and prioritize projects in accordance with individual department needs and long term company strategy
- Oversee the management of all existing and future infrastructure projects, web development, database, network operations, and telephony initiatives
- Coordinate applications, architecture, technology, and infrastructure projects, to meet data security and audit compliance requirements
- Analyze and recommend critical build/buy decisions, identify necessary upgrades and manage critical vendor relationships,
- Motivate and retain top IT talent; encourage professional development and reward outstanding performance
- Implement technology to create efficiencies that facilitate daily business
- Guarantee an exceptionally secure and available network 24/7