Then you owe it to yourself to check out what we are doing… this is the type of company that people dream of working for! A rare executive leadership opportunity in Southwestern Virginia!
The Richmond Group USA has been engaged by an established organization poised to expand significantly in 2017. In this brand new Director role, you will work side by side with executive leadership to take the company into the next phase of success!
As an industry leader boasting more than 50 years of accomplishments, this new role will be located at their Corporate Headquarters in Roanoke, VA.
The Director of Financial Planning and Analysis will report to the Chief Financial Officer and will be responsible for financial reporting, budgeting, including financial statement preparation, investor reporting, banking relationships and budgets.
- You must have an undergraduate degree, preferably in accounting or finance. A CPA designation is desirable. MBA is not a requirement but considered a plus.
- Must be an excellent hands-on problem solver with a strong, practical business sense and have demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret complex financial issues quickly and accurately.
- Well versed in accounting principles, corporate and business financial reporting and issues relevant to the Company’s business, legal and regulatory disclosure requirements.
- Experience with cash flow modeling and budgeting. Unconditional integrity and commitment to financial accuracy. Excellent team-building skills. Strong belief in open communications
- A well-organized, disciplined and persistent individual with the ability to identify key issues, address these issues and communicate with the relevant stakeholders
If you are interested in this or future opportunities in your area, please send a Word-Formatted resume to us and we will contact you when opportunities arise that match your geography and experience. All inquiries are kept confidential and your information will not be shared without your prior approval.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to the individual's race, color, sex, national origin, religion, age, disability, genetic information, status as a military veteran or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.