Hilton's Global Brands Product Management team is responsible for managing the physical product strategy and implementation for all Hilton Global Brands and provides analytical, decision and product lifecycle support for various cross brand strategic initiatives. In many cases, achieving these strategic initiatives requires oversight of complex, multi-work stream, multi-stakeholder analyses and project management plans.
What will I be doing?
The Director of Product Strategy will monitor and assess customer and guest data, industry trends, and the completive landscape to enhance physical products for Hilton's Global Brands. The Team Member will develop business cases, evaluate the return on investment and provide commercial oversight to existing product projects and programs to maximize owner value. In addition, the Director of Product Strategy will own the development of product lifecycle process and product roadmap.
Other key priorities are listed below:
- Perform product market analyses and generate actionable recommendations
- Develop a business case that demonstrates the viability and risks of new product ideas
- Manage multiple product studies across numerous brands, while maintaining timelines
- Process management
- Owner of all commercial aspects of prototype development
- Remain current on overall market conditions, customer needs and competitive landscape
What are we looking for?
To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- BA/BS Bachelor's Degree
- A minimum of seven (7) years of product management leadership experience, with extensive experience in product strategy, positioning, planning, delivery and life cycle management
- A minimum of five (5) years of professional experience
- A minimum of four (4) years of managerial experience
- Track record of taking ownership and getting results
- Ability to assess and implement successful, focused, integrated product development plans
- Knowledge of new product development processes and product life cycle management
- Strong leadership skills with the ability to influence across the organization
- Ability to travel as required (30%)
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
- MA/MS Master's Degree
- A minimum of ten (10) years of professional experience
- A minimum of eight (8) years of Director level experience
- Experience working in customer-facing industries, such as hospitality, food and beverage, travel, etc.
- Knowledge of financial drivers
- Experience managing the return on investment objectives
- Experience with budget forecasting and tracking with a high degree of accuracy
- Experience creating and presenting product and service financial business cases to senior management
- Experience interacting and communicating with senior and executive-level management
What will it be like to work for Hilton?
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!