For over 100 years our client has been manufacturing industrial products in the US and across the globe. They are a world leader in their field and we use their products on a daily basis, we just don’t usually see them. The company is well respected for its product but also for its core values and ethics.
We have been retained to help fill this highly visible Commodity Manager role that will be located in Cleveland, Ohio.
This role will report to the Director of Global procurement and we are seeking an individual that has the drive and interest to grow their career quickly. This is a highly visible role and as such this person will need to have the analytical capabilities and people skills to interface cross-functionally across all level and disciplines at the company.
The desired candidate must have the following skill set and experience:
- BS degree from a campus based University
- 5+ years strategic sourcing experience ideally in a divisional or corporate / centrally lead environment.
- Analytical skills coupled with the ability to manipulate data in excel.
- Category experience in Electronics, (ideally semiconductors)
- High energy and the ability to establish new approaches to drive down the (TCO)
- Working knowledge of ERP, ideally SAP
- Quantifiable experience driving year-on year improvements in cost, quality, and service
Our client is an EEOC employer and is committed to a diverse work force. This is a great opportunity to learn from a successful leader and quickly grow to a leadership role.