Home Based Role (Home in TX or open to San Francisco, CA office)
Candidate will have very strong clinical project management experience and background - ability to come in and train and teach project management skills and process to rest of the team. Implement budget tracking process and project evaluation and review.
The Clinical Program Director (CPD) is responsible for managing Clinical Operations activities and providing functional supervision for Clinical Operations staff within their assigned Clinical Development Plan (CDP) as determined by the Sr. Director of Clinical Operations. The CPD conducts required tasks in collaboration with Clinical Project Management, Clinical Site Management and the Clinical Operations Specialist as well as with other members of the cross-functional CDP Project Teams. Responsible for representing Clinical Operations at the CDP level and for managing Clinical Operations activities as assigned with an entrepreneurial approach that requires the ability to multi-task on a wide spectrum of activities with an overall external focus.
* Oversee clinical project and site management activities including: trial timelines, budgets, resources and vendors.
* Supervise Clinical Project Managers (CPMs) and Clinical Site Managers (CSMs) as assigned in collaboration with the Sr. Director of Clinical Operations (DCO). Assign short to mid-term responsibilities. Identify training needs to foster high level of performance, support career development through quality development plans. Proactively manage performances issues. Establish key performance indicators in alignment with department and company objectives.
* Ensure effective project plans are in place and operational for each trial and work proactively with the Clinical Trial Teams (CTT) to set priorities in accordance with applicable project plans, company SOPs, ICH/GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements.
* Support the DCO in the development of the annual Clinical Operations budget and hiring plan.
* Ensure potential study risks are escalated to the attention of the DCO when appropriate.
* Develop and implement training and supporting operational documentation in collaboration with the DCO (SOPs, WIs, tools, etc.) for CPMs and CSMs.
* Develop clearly defined strategies and lead or contribute to assigned global, cross-functional interdisciplinary, high priority initiatives and process improvements.
* Cooperate across all company relevant business units and maintain effective working relationships with interfacing groups.
* Provide Clinical Project Management support on trials
Our people are everything. Since 1983, Aerotek has become a leader in recruiting and staffing services by building quality relationships that allow us to place quality people in quality jobs. With over 230 non-franchised offices, Aerotek serves 17,000 clients and 300,000 contract employees every year. To learn more, visit aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regard to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.