Client Relations ManagerThe Client Relations Manager's primary responsibility is to be the liaison between new owners, Contracts and Deeding, the Sales team and Club (Customer Service) support. Primarily involved at the end of our sales process when a customer makes the decision following a Sales presentation to purchase our vacation ownership product. The role is critical in ensuring the highest level of customer service throughout the sales process and after the sale is closed.
What will I be doing?
As a Client Relations Manager you would be responsible for executing your position's responsibilities in alignment with our Spirit of Service culture and driving company success through performing the following tasks to the highest standards:Responsible for assuring new owners understand their paperwork and contracts, assisting them in making their reservations and assuring owners have all the information they need to feel comfortable with their purchase. Responsible for working closely with sales staff and hospitality staff to maintain a high quality of customer service. Directly responsible for follow up and post-sale client contact too maintain a high quality of client services and to assist in the reduction of cancels and kicks. Attention to detail with open and pending contracts and responsible for all follow up with Corporate Contracts in regards to all client paperwork.In addition to introducing new owners to the benefits and processes, there will be additional responsibilities to the role.This includes:
• Managing pending contracts, contracts in suspense and aging reports
• Generating owner lead referrals at point of sale and at other customer contact
• Administration of Elevated Rewards membership, anti-recession program and FDI exception process
• Provides technical assistance, support and advice to owners regarding the product and services associated with ownership.
• Use knowledge of contract information, Club rules/regulations and the Hilton loyalty programs to recommend membership options to individuals in accordance with their ownership goals.
• Follow up with any Club Owner service queries, with an emphasis on maintaining all accurate paperwork on closings and deals and accurately updating all open files.
• Manages product 'lifestyle memberships' between owners and institutions.
• Provides managerial support for the administration of the Owners referral program.
• Always exhibits a professional, friendly and courteous demeanor in all dealings with guests, Management and other Sales and Marketing Team Members at the Sales Galleries.
• Commitment and dedication to our Spirit of Service culture is an expected behavior to be displayed towards our guests and Team Members at all times.
• Support functions include; supporting Sales in owner contract fulfillment and communication, providing product training to Sales and other departments, coach/develop other departments to ensure their commitment and understanding of the ownership process and procedures.
What are we looking for?
Hilton Grand Vacations is a leader in the vacation ownership industry, operating with an unwavering commitment to innovation, quality, and continued growth. At the core of our company's success are our Team Members. To fulfill this role successfully, you must possess the following minimum qualifications and experience:*At least 2 years of hospitality/guest service experience.*At least 2 years of Sales experience*Must be able to communicate clearly and distinctly with new owners. Must have excellent communication skills, both verbal and written*Possess project management and problem solving skills.*Must be computer savvy and have experience using Microsoft Office.*Must possess the ability to obtain your notary license.*Able to work a flexible schedule to include weekends and holidays
It would be advantageous in this position for you to demonstrate the following capabilities and distinctions:
*Bachelor's degree in Hospitality Management/Business Administration or related experience preferred
*Timeshare/Vacation Ownership experience preferred.
What will it be like to be a Team Member with Hilton Grand Vacations?
There's something truly unique about Hilton Grand Vacations. The foundation of our culture has been about creating memorable experiences and making a positive impact within our industry and the communities in which we live and work. Our Team Members are the driving force behind these efforts. It is their talent, passion, and commitment to our brand that has fueled the success of Hilton Grand Vacations.
Hilton Grand Vacations develops, markets, and operates a system of brand-name, high-quality vacation ownership resorts in highly desirable vacation destinations. Our company also manages and operates two innovative club membership programs: Hilton Grand Vacations Grand Vacations Club® and The Hilton Club®, providing exclusive exchange, leisure travel, and reservation services for more than 250,000 Club Members.