- Build, develop, and maintain a robust pipeline of large single and multi-measure energy efficiency projects at commercial, industrial, and private institutional facilities.
- Research and identify appropriate utility rebate incentives and build relationships with utility account representatives and program managers.
- Work with technical team to develop specifications and proposals.
- Prepare and present comprehensive proposals.
- Close sales and generate revenue.
- Minimum of three years experience developing and selling turnkey lighting, HVAC/mechanical, control systems, and/or building envelope upgrade projects with a demonstrated track record of success.
- A strong local network of industry-related contacts.
- Strong hunter mentality and capability.
- Ability to develop relationships with and close deals with C-level executives.
- Up-to-date knowledge about leading-edge lighting upgrade technologies.
- Familiarity with utility incentive programs.
- Strong time management skills and ability to work under pressure in a deadline-driven environment.
- Strong organizational skills and impeccable attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills and ability to develop and maintain high-level relationships.
- Strong negotiation and problem solving skills.
- Entrepreneurial spirit
Highly competitive salary and commission structure commensurate with experience and qualifications. Benefits include medical coverage, dental insurance, life & disability insurance, paid vacation/sick time and 401K.
Please submit a cover letter and your resume as MS Word attachments to Dawn Carberry at [Click Here to Email Your Resumé].
Business Development, Sales