Securitas Security Services has an exciting opportunity for a Branch Manager based out of our Bellevue, Washington branch. Ideal candidates would possess a professional business acumen, strong leadership skills and possess our core company values. This position is expected to provide extraordinary customer service to our clients and requires a strong understanding of the financial aspects of our company ensuring the ability to exceed key metrics provided by the Area Vice President.
Provides leadership for assigned Branch; ensures delivery of quality services;
manages operations efficiently and effectively to achieve service and profitability objectives. Initiates
the acquisition and integration of new business. Coordinates and directs new client transitions.
Implements client satisfaction drivers. Coaches, trains, and develops field managers and supervisors.
Promotes client and employee retention initiatives.
- In-depth understanding of P&L
- Strong Business Acumen
- Excellent Customer Service and Interpersonal Skill
- Proven Leadership Qualities
- Security Industry Experience (Preferred)
Full profit & loss responsibility for a Security Branch operation.
Associate’s degree and 3 or more years of experience in a field related to the
security industry and/or business management, and responsible experience in the security industry, or
an equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to perform the essential functions of
the job, as determined by the company. Additional relevant experience can be substituted for the
required education on the basis of one calendar year of experience for one academic year of education.
Competencies (as demonstrated through experience, training, and/or testing):
- Knowledge of security operations.
- Knowledge of business operations management and human resources administration.
- Use of personal computer and spreadsheet software.
- Ability to synthesize business/financial data and develop solutions.
- Planning, organizing and leadership skills.
- Oral and written communications skills.
- Strong customer service and service delivery orientation.
- Ability to interact effectively at various social levels and across diverse cultures.
- Ability to be an effective leader and member of teams.
- Ability to take initiative and achieve results.