The Audit Manager will be responsible for managing financial statement audit engagements for Investment Fund, Private Equity Fund, Real Estate Fund, Hedge Fund and other financial services clients.
- Keeping lines of communication open with partners, staff and clients
- Monitoring engagements according to work plan
- Keeping abreast of all industry developments and ensuring professional development through ongoing education
- Insure that audits are conducted under the 'Investment Company Guide'
- Anticipating and addressing client concerns, and escalating problems as they arise
- Recognizing and informing management of opportunities to increase level and types of services to clients
- Other duties as assigned Basic Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- Candidate must be a CPA
- 5-7 years of external auditing within Public Accounting specializing in Financial Services, specifically Funds
- Experience as acting Manager on audit engagements Preferred Qualifications:
- Strong interpersonal/written communication skills
- Professional presence and attention to detail are imperative
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, highly collaborative environment
- Must think critically, work well independently and be able to juggle multiple tasks
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. RSM is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience RSM US. Experience the power of being understood.
RSM is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans.
Location Street Address: 13355 Noel Road, One Galleria Tower, 8th Flr
Region: Central Region
Position Type: Full Time
Job Type: Experienced
Degree Required: Bachelor
Travel Required: Yes
Sponsor candidates who are not eligible to work in US: No
Requisition ID: TXMC19952