SAP Senior Project Systems (PS) Business Analyst Job
Facility: Manitowoc Cranes, LLC
SAP Senior Project Systems (PS) Business Analyst
Job ID 7147
Job Number 012412
Location US - Manitowoc, WI
Facility Manitowoc Cranes, LLC
Employment Type Regular/Full-Time
Education Required Bachelors Degree
Languages Required English only
Experience Required Minimum 5 years
Relocation Provided Yes
General Job Objective
Does your current “SAP gig” have you down? Are you ready to make a positive change If so, then
look no further – your future in SAP starts today at Manitowoc Cranes.
Come work for a company that . . .
- Values the strong SAP skills you bring to the table
- Provides an opportunity to succeed at what you do best
- Will challenge your skills and grow your talent
- Gives you the chance to build a real, long term career
We’re building the industry’s most innovative cranes and we need the “best of the best” to help us secure our position as a world-class manufacturer through our SAP (Project One) implementation. As an SAP Senior Project Systems (PS) Business Analyst, you’ll be responsible for providing SAP Project Systems (PS) module production support for a global SAP instance. Other key responsibilities include performing business process analysis, business requirements gathering, configuration, testing and production support to ensure alignment to the organization goals and objectives. Reporting directly to the SAP Team Lead Business Systems Analyst, this position will preferrably be located at the Manitowoc Cranes facility in Shady Grove, Pennsylvania, but can also be based in Manitowoc Wisconsin.
Essential Job Functions
- Understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and recommend solutions that enable the organization to achieve its goals. Identifies and recommends alternative methods and technologies to meet business needs.
- Provide subject matter expert support to business personnel for their areas of expertise.
- 'Responsible for the entire life cycle for highly complex projects including but not limited to: creation of project plans, research and analysis, design, configuration/development, testing, implementation, training, and documentation - following IS standards and procedures.
- Gather/analyze requirements and translate them into functional specifications and system design specifications.
- Determine validity of business requests and assist in cost/benefit (Economic Value Added) analysis.
- Effectively monitor and react to requirements challenges and slippage; ensure tools, resources, and requirements contributors are available when requirements activities are scheduled; capture changes correctly and consistently.
- Understand and execute Quality Assurance tasks. Design and review test plans and test cases to assure that the business risks will be mitigated by thorough testing. Assist business stakeholders with user acceptance testing, defect reporting and resolution.
- Bachelor’s degree, and minimum 5 years of information technology experience is required
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience with the SAP PS module is required and should include process design, hands-on configuration and post implementation support in a global environment utilizing ECC6.0+.
- Knowledge in the SAP CO, SD, MM and PP modules is also desired as well as knowledge of BW/BI functionality
- Strong understanding of the PS integration points between CO/SD/FI/MM/PP
- At least 2 years of experience with post implementation support in a global environment.
- 1 or more years of experience with Sarbanes-Oxley legislation and the execution of application related controls is desired
- Customer focused with the ability to effectively manage customer (key user) relations
- Proven ability to lead and/or work with virtual and multi-site teams
- Solid creative thinking, learning agility, decision making, problem solving, reasoning, and visualization skills and abilities
- Experience gathering/analyzing requirements and translating them into detailed SAP functional specifications. Collaborating with ABAP developers for customized development.
- Experience planning, writing and executing test plans. Proven experience with integration and non-regression testing.
- Proven experience and ability to lead projects in accordance with the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK), manage stakeholder expectations and deliver results in-line with established goals and objectives
- Fluent with tools to document business requirements/processes – MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio.
- Fluent written and verbal communication, and presentation skills in English language
- Must be willing and able to travel domestically and internationally as required.
Manitowoc Cranes, a division of The Manitowoc Company, is recognized globally as one of the premier innovators and manufacturers of crawler cranes, tower cranes, and mobile cranes for the heavy construction industry. Leading brands include Grove, Manitowoc, National Crane, and Potain.
The Manitowoc Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Females, Disabled, and Veterans are encouraged to apply.
All applicants have rights under the Federal Employment Laws:
Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)
Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)
Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the employment process, please call 920.684.4410 or email email@example.com