Healthcare – Revenue Cycle Manager Job
Healthcare - Revenue Cycle Manager
The Healthcare Advisory Services (HAS) Group is an integrated health care consulting team that provides regulatory, strategy, and operations focused services to healthcare organizations throughout the country. The HAS team consists of approximately over 50 members with more than 700 years of combined experience located in Colorado, Iowa, Illinois, Indiana, Ohio, Minnesota, and Missouri. We are currently seeking a qualified Revenue Cycle Consulting Manager to join our team.
- Maintain and develop a high degree of expertise in revenue cycle operations, technical processes, and reports
- Analyze and communicate financial and operational data to clients for decision-making and strategic planning
- Manage and execute project work plans, including qualitative and quantitative tasks and analytics, to provide high quality client service delivery
- Manage and direct support staff on projects to prioritize work tasks, ensure project milestones and deadlines are met, and ensure work products meet quality standards
- Assist Directors in scoping and planning multiple projects
- Develop and manage relationships with new and existing clients
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business or other related field.
- 5+ years of Healthcare consulting experience with expertise in performance/process improvement in the patient financial services area
- Strong expertise in Denial Management Reporting and Resolution
- Proven track record in improving process and financial performance in revenue cycle operations
- Experience with EPIC information systems a plus (as well as Meditech, McKesson, Cerner, etc.)
- Revenue Cycle experience in Hospital and/or physician group setting
- Experience in leading performance improvement workgroups
- Understanding of bundling, ICD-10, Value-Based Purchasing, and other Health Care initiatives
- Provide project leadership and potentially serve as subject matter expertise in utilizing Busines Intelligence tools
- Experience in using QlikView software (or similar platform) is a plus
- Working knowledge with query, extract, transformation and load (ETL) from common database platforms (SQL) - experience with data warehouse a plus. Experience with ETL tools such as Talend or CSIS is also a plus
- In addition: 2+ years of direct industry experience in revenue cycle management, operational process improvement, implementation/design, data mining and detailed analytics
- Proven experience in managing client service teams and client relationships.
- Ability and willingness to travel nationwide at least 70% of the time
- Superior verbal and written communication skills, project management, organization, prioritization, and follow-up skills.
- Strong financial and business acumen.
- Exhibited skills in critical thinking, problem identification and resolution and process improvement.
- Must be a team player; demonstrate attention to detail; well developed problem solving skills; and able to work independently.
- Strong technical and analytical skills, particularly related to analyzing, summarizing and interpreting large data files.
- Effective practice development and sales skills necessary to identify and close new consulting opportunities.
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
For your privacy and protection
, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using HeadHunter.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the HeadHunter.com Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.