BBVA Compass is a member of the BBVA Group, a global leader in financial services with more than 112,000 employees in over 30 countries. Today, we’re one of the top 25 financial institutions in the United States and part of one of the largest and most respected financial institutions in the world.
Throughout its distinguished 150-year history, the BBVA Group has relied on a business model that stresses integrity and transparency as a way of doing business. This approach has served us well, even in challenging economic times.
Now a $698 billion organization, we continue to expand our presence in the world’s most important markets.
Our broad business base and financial stability provide a strong foundation for future growth, both for our company and — if you choose to be a member of our team — your career.
Please visit BBVACompass.com for information on the many opportunities and employee benefits at BBVA Compass!
BBVA Compass is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
|FINANCIAL ADVISOR III
A Financial Advisor combines personal skills with all the resources of BBVA Compass for the purpose of helping clients realize their financial goals. Financial Advisors are responsible for building business, which includes attracting and servicing relationships with their clients. Financial Advisors are responsible for assessing a client's circumstances and objectives, and based on those, go on to provide individualized, highly strategic Investment consulting. Financial Advisors have access to a full range of wealth building, managing and preserving services throughout the Firm, including mutual funds, stocks, bonds, IRAs, credit & lending, insurance, estate planning and many other services that they will offer to their client base and the investing public.
Sells products and services to current and potential customers, while meeting established sales objectives.
- Source new business by identifying new financial planning, insurance and investment opportunities.
- Service area market for investment, planning and insurance needs.
- Procure new revenue by cross-selling with existing market client base and sourcing new clients outside bank referral channel.
- Develop and define initial response needs to prospective opportunity and coordinate activities with area Portfolio Manager and/or Wealth Strategist
- Develop and cultivate client base
- Prospect and service clients
- Analyze investment opportunities and client needs, and recommend appropriate strategies.
- Build client relationships based upon developing strategies to their financial goals through the use of financial planning and wealth management.
- Market and sell appropriate investment products, financial and wealth management services/products to clients.
- Prepare and deliver presentations/seminars to clients and prospects for business development purposes.
- Comply with all industry rules and regulations.
- Ability to create a sales and marketing strategy for new client relationships.
- Minimum of five years proven non-traditional banking sales experience or equivalent.
- Series 7, 63, 65, Life and Health Insurance Licenses.(7 anf 65 are critical for this position.
- Thorough knowledge of bank products and services.
- Thorough understanding of securities and insurance products and NASD/SEC rules and regulations
- Ability to communicate effectively with co-workers and clients.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- A bachelor's degree is preferred with five years of business experience and proven success in a previous career.
- Required proficient knowledge of Windows, Microsoft Office and Outlook.
For your privacy and protection
, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using HeadHunter.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the HeadHunter.com Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.