|Robert Half Finance & Accounting pioneered specialized financial recruitment in 1948 and
today, as a result, is the worldwide leader in the industry. We specialize in placing experienced professionals in areas such as accounting,
finance, credit and collections, bookkeeping, payroll and taxation. For six decades, we have developed lasting relationships with the industry-
leading companies we serve, giving us access to the best career opportunities for our candidates. Robert Half once again was listed on FORTUNE® magazine’s list of “World’s Most Admired Companies.” (March 18, 2013). For more information, visit us online at www.roberthalffinance.com. |
|Senior Credit Analyst (Financial Services)
|By Clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing
Report This Job
|see all jobs at this company||| ||
Classification: Credit Analyst (Fin Services)
Our client is a leading bank in the Bay area currently looking for a dynamic new individual to join their Business Bank Team as a senior credit Analyst.
As a key member of the Business Bank team, the primary role of the credit analyst is to assist the Business Bankers and Business Banking Department in evaluating, monitoring, and maintaining the overall credit quality of new and existing loan facilities.
• Financial analysis:Successfully spread and analyze business financial statements and/or tax returns using Moodys or similar program and have an understanding of cash flow reports, financial ratios, trends, etc
• Monitor existing credit facilities for financial and reporting covenant compliance.
• Order loan documents and review documentation for consistency and accuracy of Credit Narratives. This requires working with the Borrower, Commercial Loan Operations, and in some instances, outside legal counsel.
• Assist and work with clients on all levels of the business banking relationship, including: loan advances and payments, collecting loan and legal fees, calling on delinquencies, assisting clients with various loan and deposit related inquiries, credit ratings, etc
The ideal candidate will have:
• 3+ years experience in Business Banking as a credit analyst
• 3+ experience and be able to successfully underwrite business banking credits ranging from simple to complex.
• Be proficient in Microsoft Office, Bisys, AFS Level III, and Moodys.
• A fantastic attitude and above average communication/writing skills
Please send resumes/cover letter to Ailing.firstname.lastname@example.org
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is the world's leader in specialized financial staffing. We provide exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in more than 345 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you uparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company once again was listed on FORTUNE� magazine's list of 'World's Most Admired Companies' (March 18, 2013), and 9 out of 10 of our clients and candidates would recommend our service to a colleague. Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 1.800.474.84253 for additional information. Robert Half Finance & Accounting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
|Top reasons to work with Robert Half Finance &
- Robert Half Finance & Accounting is an Equal Opportunity Employer