- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance with a minimum of 5 years cost accounting experience from a manufacturing background required
- Prior experience in ERP system required – SAP preferred
- Minimum of 2 years Supervisory or Lead responsibilities required
- Advanced Excel skills and Access knowledge required
- Advanced analytical skills and proven problem solving ability
- Must be able to interact with all business partners including engineering, quality, purchasing, operations
- Must be able to effectively represent Cost Accounting function in cross functional team setting as demonstrated by successful participation on Integrated Product Development (IPD) or other significant team projects.
- Good communication and problem solving skills
- Project management skills a plus
*Manitowoc Cranes, a division of The Manitowoc Company, Inc., is recognized globally as one of the premier innovators and manufacturers of crawler cranes, tower cranes, and mobile cranes for the heavy construction industry. Leading brands include Grove, Manitowoc, National Crane, and Potain.
The Manitowoc Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, Females, Disabled, and Veterans are encouraged to apply. EEO Statement
All applicants have rights under the Federal Employment Laws:Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)
If you are a person with a disability and need assistance in the employment process, please call 920.684.4410 or email [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]