Who We Hire
We're always looking for talented, driven people to enhance our team and help us deliver on our promise: reinventing pharmacy for better health. We offer a world of promising opportunities across a diverse range of career areas—all of which will engage and empower you to realize your passion, achieve greatness and experience the rewards of making a positive impact in our patients’ lives.
Data & Reporting, Senior Analyst
As part of the Enterprise Analytics team, the Sr. Data & Reporting Analyst will support the efforts surrounding reporting, data enhancements and data integration as it relates to the Specialty Pharmacy business unit. This position is responsible for the documentation of requirements for integrating Specialty Pharmacy data with Prescription Benefit Management data. Additionally, working cross-functionally, will support ongoing data enhancements to improve current reporting capabilities through the specialty warehouse and business intelligence tool.
Responsibilities will include
1) Subject matter expert related to specialty data and reporting capabilities
2) Completing appropriate documentation for business requirements, meeting minutes and other required project deliverables
3) Facilitate issue resolution meetings
4) Point of contact for data investigation issues and resolutions
5) User acceptance testing
1. Minimum of 6 years relevant work experience
2. Advanced knowledge of pharmacy data and reporting
3. Ability to elicit business requirements and document
4. Ability to develop presentations, communications, and other tools to communicate project status, barriers, and opportunities
5. Experience with business intelligence tools (MicroStrategy, Business Objects, etc)
6. Ability to work closely with peers and respond quickly to requests from all levels and departments within the organization as well as appointing deadlines and influencing partners to meet them
7. Bachelors degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Business or related analytic field.
2+ years of specialty pharmacy data expertise preferred
Formal project management training preferred
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
Clinical Licensure Required
CVS Caremark, through our unmatched breadth of service offerings, is transforming the delivery of health care services in the U.S. We are an innovative, fast-growing company guided by values that focus on teamwork, integrity and respect for our colleagues and customers. What are we looking for in our colleagues? We seek fresh ideas, new perspectives, a diversity of experiences, and a dedication to service that will help us better meet the needs of the many people and businesses that rely on us each day. As the nation’s largest pharmacy health care provider, we offer a wide range of exciting and fulfilling career opportunities across our three business units – MinuteClinic, pharmacy benefit management (PBM) and retail pharmacy. Our energetic and service-oriented colleagues work hard every day to make a positive difference in the lives of our customers.
Office/Professional – Marketing & CommunicationsCVS offers a competitive benefit package including:
Stock Option Award Program (select employees)
CVS Future Fund - 401(K) & ESOP
Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP)
Comprehensive pre-tax medical insurance
Short- and Long- term disability insurance
Medical and personal leave
Domestic partner benefits
Life Insurance-Company-paid program
Vision discount plan
Business travel insurance
Auto and Home insurance discount plans
Professional liability insurance (Pharmacists)
Dependent care reimbursement account
Performance-based incentive plan
Paid vacations and holidays