With 6,000 clients and over 80,000 consultants deployed annually, we offer our IT consultants a bigger network and better opportunities. Through our proprietary Consultant Placement Process, we also provide personalized career services, placing you in the positions you want and keeping you consistently employed in roles that advance your career.
Job Classification: Contract
The Technical Consultant, as a member of the our clients Professional Services Team, plays a key role in the success of a client’s implementation of our clients solutions. The primary responsibility of the Technical Consultant is to design solutions that extend our clients products to drive additional business value for the client. Product extensions include integrations, office business applications, reports and data migrations.
The Technical Consultant ensures the client solution is well documented and meets the business needs of the client as documented in a functional specification. The ideal candidate possess a strong acumen for custom software development has excellent written and verbal communication skills and is driven to solve customer business challenges.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The Technical Consultant is involved in all phases of client solution implementations and will lead and/or participate in the following activities.
• Analyze & Discover customer business requirements and objectives
• Align customer business requirements with specific technical deliverables
• Provide effort estimates for specific technical deliverables.
• Assist in the development of a project implementation plan and schedule
• Work with client and other consultants to document solution requirements, technical design specifications that meet customer customization, integration & reporting requirements.
• Build technical solution components according to approved design specifications.
• Validates that solutions meet the functional requirements by performing unit tests of the solution.
• Ensure solutions meet specific IT requirements that pertain to solution deployment.
• Install & Configures Meridian products and client solutions at client location
• Communicate / resolve project issues that may impact the project’s success
• Provide remote and onsite operational support, problem determination and resolution
• Submit accurate weekly status reports, timesheet
Join TEKsystems® and get your career on the fast track. As the leading technology staffing and services firm, we are passionate about deploying high-caliber IT and communications expertise. To satisfy our constant need for expertise, we actively seek talented Technical Professionals with all levels of information technology and communications skills. TEKsystems knows that every professional has different needs, so we'll work together to determine a suitable benefits package. We offer options to our Technical Professionals that could include: a health plan, 401k, provisions for vacation and holiday pay, and technical and professional training. With a foundation as the nation's largest IT staffing firm, we've become a billion-dollar services company by blending superior client service with an unrivaled ability to source and manage talent to precise specifications, resulting in successful technology executions. Allegis Group and its subsidiaries are equal opportunity employers. M/F/D/V
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online: Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using HeadHunter.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the HeadHunter.com Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.