McGladrey is looking for an International Tax (ITAX) Partner to join our expanding International Tax Group.
- Minimum of 10 years' experience in public accounting, or a combination of public accounting and industry/law
- Demonstrate a track record of practice building and management, and will be an experienced and effective manager of professionals at all levels
- Have an understanding and the experience or ability to effectively identify, sell and deliver tax services to mid-sized business clients
- Experience working with middle market clients
- Candidate should have extensive contacts with executives in industry, and adept at marketing and selling tax services at the most senior levels in client organizations
- Candidate should have proven record in directly generating and sustaining client relationships, yielding a meaningful level of revenue/margin contribution along with strong technical skills in tax services
- CPA and a Tax Attorney (JD) or a Bachelor's or Master's degree in accounting required
You have high expectations for yourself and your career. So does McGladrey. Imagine what we will achieve together.
You want your next step to be the right one. You've worked hard to get where you are today. And now you're ready to use your unique skills, talents and personality to achieve great things. McGladrey is a place where you are valued as an individual, mentored as a future leader, and recognized for your accomplishments and potential. Working directly with clients, key decision makers and business owners across various industries and geographies, you'll move quickly along the learning curve and our clients will benefit from your fresh perspective.
Experience McGladrey. Experience the power of being understood.™
For your privacy and protection
, when applying to a job online:
Never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn More >>
By applying to a job using HeadHunter.com you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the HeadHunter.com Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.