BE AN INTREGRAL PART OF AIRCRAFT
DEVELOPMENT RIGHT FROM THE BEGINNING
Moog is the world leader in flight control actuation and critical control products. We support virtually every commercial airline in the world, all U.S. government agencies and global military customers. Our systems design and integration expertise—matched with proven subsystem expertise—means we can achieve higher levels of optimization in more areas. Our fully integrated systems include all actuation, control, power drive, and system software. With an unrivaled mix of system and component expertise, we are uniquely qualified to create solutions optimized around the customer’s goal for performance, weight, reliability, and cost.
Our Aircraft Group is looking for a Senior System Engineer who is passionate about becoming more involved with the development of the overall integrated flight control actuation system (FCAS). Our systems are a vital element in the success of the aircraft, and this role will give you the opportunity to leverage your engineering expertise. You’ll be relied on heavily to provide substantial influence over the effectiveness of the overall technical solution. You can expect to be focusing your energy on defining and managing system requirements, building models of the system and exercising the models over the entire operational environment, facilitating the other design functions thru the decomposition and allocation of requirements, and supporting the integration and test of the resulting system. The goal will be to continue delivering these high quality systems on time, within budget, and meeting our customers stringent requirements.
Here’s what’s in it for you:
- Opportunities to work on classified programs as well as high profile programs such as F-35, F-15, KC-46, and UAV platforms
- Working with cutting-edge technology and applications
- Collaborating with other highly talented engineers in a highly dynamic environment. Don’t expect tomorrow to be the same as today!
- Significant growth opportunities – We envision that if you’re successful in this role that this will lead to a project leadership role
Involvement in proposal efforts for new aircraft
We’ll be looking for you to have the following:
- Bachelor of Science or Masters of Science Degree in Electrical, Mechanical, Aerospace, Software, Computer, or Systems Engineering
- Significant experience in aerospace systems or high performance control systems is critical
- Engineering expertise that includes requirements engineering, modeling and simulation, verification and validation methods, control system design, integration and test