APPLICATION DEADLINE: Open until filled
Portland General Electric values the energy of teamwork, diversity, and innovation to provide our customers with safe and reliable power. As Oregon's largest provider of electric service, PGE is helping shape Oregon's energy future. Among the millions of ordinary jobs in the world are a few special places -team-driven environments with the resources and support you need to succeed. That's PGE - the unique combination of a friendly, supportive atmosphere with a progressive vision for business success. It's fun. It's challenging. It's enriching. And it's a big reason why the average PGE employee has spent almost 14 years with us. If you're looking for a new opportunity in an essential, dynamic industry, consider becoming a part of our PGE team.
Senior IT Application Domain Architect Analyst (R13-241)
In this role, you will provide responsible, reliable, cost-effective enterprise asset management and information solutions architectures as well as systems support by helping to design, develop and maintain software systems used by Transmission, Distribution, Generation, Mobile Scheduling business clients, IT and others.
This is a senior role on the IT Enterprise Asset Management application support team. The team is responsible for PGE's enterprise asset and work management applications, including Maximo and Logica's ARM suite of applications including (IMFPlus, IMFAdmin, WorkManager, Security, CentralConfiguration, Business Application Framework). The team also provides support of ESRI ArcGIS, and Outage Management Systems and other general applications and user support for other IT supported/developed applications and related IT efforts.
• Minimum 10+ years of overall IT experience (10+ years full application lifecycle support, 5+ years developing and maintaining enterprise applications and integrations; and 3+ years in a domain architect role)
• Excellent oral and written communications, interpersonal and human relations skills.
• Formal presentation skills are a must.
• Experience with the Agile development methodology is a plus.
• At least 3 years of experience architecting solutions that support electrical distribution, transmission and generation enterprise applications for mid-size utility
• Skills required by PGE include one or more of the following as possible in the role of application domain architect or solution architect, with strong background as application analyst, and application/system administrator:
• IBM Maximo 7.5x
• Logica Arm Suite 1.3.2 and/or 1.4.1 (IMFPlus, IMFAdmin, Security Administrator, Scheduler, Field Manager)
• Outage Management Systems (OMS), leading outage systems for midsize utilities
• DMS (Distribution Management System)
• ESRI ArcGIS (including ArcGIS Spatial, ArcGIS 3D Analyst)
• Other applications and systems supporting Generation, Transmission and Distribution areas
PGE is an Equal Opportunity Employer who values diversity and inclusion in the workplace.
PGE is a recognized leader in the utility industry and has safely and dependably powered northwest Oregon since 1889. Today, we’re focused on providing reliable electricity supplies at reasonable prices while continuing to be good stewards of Oregon’s environment. In part, that means we’re leading the charge on clean energy in Oregon and we consistently run the most popular renewable power program in the nation